HELP US CREATING GREAT WORK
As the organisation grew, we wanted to share those values with people across the world who, like our founders and members, had experienced a richer and fulfilling life by opening up to other cultures through art.
In the current climate of fear and hate, that peaceful endeavour has become a duty. Odd Eyes’ mission to open up communication between people from different cultures and social backgrounds and walks of life is now urgent. From workshops with young people, migrants and elder citizens to theatre productions and films created with the community, we work hard to defend and spread those values of cooperation, openness and trust which are vital to the survival of a global culture of solidarity. We need to talk. We need to listen and, by listening, learn to accept.
WHAT ARE YOU SUPPORTING?
You can offer a general donation or be more specific about which programme you would like to support.
- £14.39 covers one month of professional zoom subscription to run our workshops online
- £20 covers the expenses for one day of volunteering
- £50 will pay for four hours work of a trainee artist
- £60 covers 2 hours of rehearsal space hire
- £80 is the average cost of one month of internet access for our staff to continue working from home
- £500 is the price of a theatre space hire with technical support for one day
For more information or to share ideas about how you can support these programmes, please contact Mari Kondo at firstname.lastname@example.org